Board Your Pet with Someone You Can Trust
We know how hard it is to leave your four-legged friend at a kennel while you go on vacation or leave town to visit family. After all, they’re family too, and don’t they deserve to be comfortable and well-cared-for in your absence? At Coyne Veterinary Center, we set the standard for pet boarding services and amenities. Our clean, spacious kennel areas are designed to keep your pet safe, secure, and cozy throughout their entire stay.
Pet Boarding Accommodations
Your pet deserves all the comforts of home while boarding with us; that’s why we include the following amenities:
- Supervision from an experienced veterinarian
- Daily housekeeping with pet-friendly cleaning products
- Fresh, comfortable bedding and sanitized bowls provided daily
- Separate boarding rooms for cats and dogs
- Bathroom breaks 4 times a day
- Meals provided
- Supervised care by our kennel attendants
- Bath after staying 2 nights (Silver boarding package)
- 15 extra minutes of cuddle time per day (Gold boarding package)
While we’re happy to provide meals to our guests, we recommend bringing your pet’s food from home, particularly if they’ve been prescribed a special diet. We also ask that you refrain from bringing any bedding or toys from home, as items can get lost or damaged. If your pet takes any medications, please bring them along and include clear, written instructions for our veterinary technicians and assistants to follow. Please include feeding times and amounts with your pet’s food, and any other instructions you think we might need.
All boarders must arrive with written proof that they’re current on the following vaccinations/tests:
- Distemper (DHP)
- 6-month Bordetella
- Canine influenza – H3N2 and H3N8 strains
- Negative fecal sample in last 12 months
- Distemper (FVRCP)
- 6-month Bordetella
- Negative fecal sample in last 12 months,
or up-to-date on annual deworming
If your pet is not up-to-date on all of their vaccinations and/or fecal testing, we can provide these services at drop-off.
Your Pet Deserves a Vacation, Too
If you’re looking to board your canine or feline companion, we encourage you to stop over and tour our facilities. Our Crown Point location boasts an outdoor play yard complete with K9 grass and swimming pool, and indoor play areas for social canines to enjoy. Feel free to ask us any questions you have about our boarding services, and how we can best accommodate your pet.